To Download the 2016 Exhibitor Application, click here.
Pride Date: Saturday, October 15, 2016
Pride Venue: Centeral Park, Pasadena, CA
Pride Theme: XV on the 15th!
- Festival space is limited and will be granted on a first-come-first served basis.
- Exhibitors must possess any/all required licenses, permits and insurance required by the City of Pasadena and any/all regulatory agencies. These must name the same organization/business that will be at our Festival.
- ONE business/organization per booth space. NO sharing unless approved by SGVP, Inc. This approval must occur no later than September 17,
- Applications without required licenses, permits and insurance are incomplete and space cannot be guaranteed.
- Booth size is a standard 6’ table with 2 chairs, and one umbrella. Any additional equipment needed must be reserved and paid for and is subject to approval by SGVP, Inc (See Vendor Application)
- All exhibitors must provide their FEIN or Non-Profit Number to complete their application.
- Exhibitors with mobile or self-contained booths are not normally allowed because of additional permitting requirements. They may be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on logistics. Please contact Aaron at the contact info below to discuss.
- All applications/booth materials are subject to the review and acceptance by the San Gabriel Valley Pride planning committee.
- All exhibitors must pay a $20 refundable cleaning deposit. Previous year’s deposits may be rolled into this year for returning exhibitors.
- Unless otherwise agreed previous to the event, exhibitors are required to stay until 6:00 p.m. Leaving early will result in the forfeit of cleaning deposit.
- Exhibitors may begin set–up at 9:30 a.m. and completely set-up by 11:00 a.m., and must be off the premises by 6:45 p.m. on the day of the event.
- All application fees are non-refundable, except cleaning deposit. If you cancel, your fees are forfeited. (If the San Gabriel Valley Pride Planning Committee denies your application, all funds will be returned).
Contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further inquiries.
See you there!